You’re invited to eat lunch with CTWAC!
Join the CTWAC team monthly as we embark on a lunch tour of some of the best global eats Hartford has to offer.
How it works:
- RSVP to Program Director, Amanda at with your attendance. Just shoot a message to: email@example.com.
- Join us at the global spot of the month
- Order and pay individually for your meal
- Join the World Affairs Council table
- Discover a new favorite global restaurant with great company, while talking about the global issues on your mind with the Council team, fellow members, and special guests
Feel free to contact the World Affairs Council of Connecticut office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (860) 724-2953.
December’s Global Lunch Spot
In December, CTWAC will be eating at Shu, a Connecticut staple for delicious traditional Chinese Szechuan cuisine. As the New York Times puts it, “Shu delivers the special deliciousness that might make it your go-to place for your go-to dish.” We hope you can join us!
Check out the New York Times Review: At Shu Restaurant in West Hartford, Dishes With a Kick of Heat